Information We Collect
You can generally use many of our products and services and this website without providing us any personal information about you. However, for communications and use regarding certain services and features, we may request personal information about you, and some of the information you provide will be information which identifies you personally, such as your name, telephone number, email address, postal address, marital status, income, age, gender, user names and passwords, and your device information.
We do not knowingly collect information of children without the consent of their parents or guardians. But, if we do become aware that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has provided us with any personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete such personal information as soon as possible.
Further, when you access this website, we automatically collect information about your visit, such as IP-address, access times, the sites linked from our website, the links and features used, and the content viewed or requested. In addition, cookies may be placed on your computer. The intention of such cookies is only for your convenience and shall not be used to further process personal information without your knowledge. For instance, on your next visit to this website, the cookie can ensure that you do not need to select your country of residence that is supported.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We use personal information provided by you as follows:
- To analyze and research our market, customers, and products and services;
- To develop our products and services and to provide customer care;
- To monitor and analyze the use of this website and to improve its content, which will involve the utilization of Remarketing from Google (from which you may opt out using the Ads Setting: www.google.com/settings/ads)
- To respond to your requests and comments; and
- To contact you to advise of new products, services or promotions, if you elect to receive such information.
- To a Pantech Mobile affiliate;
- To our service providers only if the disclosure is needed for them to perform their functions to us;
- To our professional advisers; and
- To comply with any court orders or requests from governmental authorities.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
Safeguarding your personal information is very important to us. We have in place internal process and procedures to secure personal information we collect from you. While we have taken reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information, no website or internet transmission is completely secure. If we become aware of unauthorized or unlawful access and processing of your personal information, we will address the situation in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
California Privacy Rights
Under California law, we are required to disclose to our customers who are California residents, upon request, a list of third parties to which we disclosed personal information regarding that customer in the preceding calendar year. If you would like to receive this information, please send us your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.